Wednesday, March 30, 2011

pAcKaGe!

I got a parcel today! Guess what it was... Did you guess??
My aMaZiNg survival kit ... with... Handy Hygiene pack...
Rope and glow stick light...
First aid kit...
cards and ponchos and knife and stuff...
..and gloves...
Some food...
...and the heavy bit...
Water and tent etc.
So i'm ready to flee...
Its actually got two of all that stuff, pretty cool!

I'm gonna put some more food in... I don't think I could survive without chocolate!

Check out the website

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Awesome! I keep saying I am going to get ours together when we move house, and it's been 6 months now, so I need to pull my finger out! :) If there's ever an emergency, I'm hangin' with you!

melandpeter said...

Wow. Looks awesome. You're very organised Coll! Do you mind telling me how much it was??